“Higher and higher towards the stars of Awareness. Let worlds of imagination and fact become one. Where I am you, and you are me.”
- I think we can all get behind the idea of new Gojira. Here’s an album teaser for Magma, which will drop on June 7th.
- Members of Mastodon, Queens of the Stoneage, and At The Drive In have formed a supergroup called Gone Is Gone. Here’s another preview video. Because that’s what we’re all about today.
- I like we combine metal bands and beer. The next installment in this endeavor is Opeth, who will be releasing their “Communion Pale Ale” through Northern Monk Brew Co. on April 22nd. Hey! That’s my birthday!
- Is it possible that Led Zeppelin stole “Stairway to Heaven”? Some band called Spirit claims it’s a rip-off of their song “Taurus.” I haven’t listened to this latter track, but the similarities are enough to warrant this going to court. Damn, son.
- Here’s a fun video of the frontman of The Story So Far kicking a fan off the stage for trying to take a selfie.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”