“A perfect body, a twisted mind. Starvation and loathing, we fuck ’til it bleeds. Scratch claw and scream,’til it feels like I’m almost alive… These are the words to justify… All against all.”
- I just spent four days surrounded by death metal, so we may as well start with a tour. News from Skeletonwitch! Their new EP, The Apotholic Gloom, will be out on August 19th. Also, that tour I hinter at!
- This came up while I was busy destroying my body at MDF, but Robb Flynn got his stolen guitars back. It took six years for the Machine Head frontman to get his Dimebolt back. Yayyy.
- Louder Than Life festival announced it’s lineup recently. Highlights include Slipknot, Slayer, Ghost, etc etc. It’s a wide range. Probably won’t suck.
- According to the always reliable Lars Ulrich, the new Metallica album will be completed by the end of the summer. Who else can’t wait? I mean can. I definitely mean can.
- Finally, you need to check out this toddler moshing during MDF. It is freaking adorable.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”