“Feed off the melancholy, get drunk from despair. Rejoice in the name of failure, deliverance found in pain.”
- West coast prog metallers Hammers of Misfortune have released details for their next studio album. Dead Revolution will be out on July 22nd.
- Those Slipknot and Marilyn Manson shows that had to get rescheduled due to Corey Taylor’s surgery have been, well, rescheduled. They’re in August. So… go for it.
- Corrosion of Conformity drummer was forced to step aside because of an alcohol related seizure. And, rather efficiently, he has returned to action.
- This is a little troubling… King Woman and Wax Idols open about why they dropped off the current Pentagram tour. Basically, they were treated like shit by Pentagram’s management and inappropriate actions were made by Bobby Liebling. Just… creepy.
- Here’s some trippy animated footage from Tool to get you through the next few minutes. Enjoy.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”