“Got a long line of heartache, I carry it well. The list of lives I’ve broken reach from here to hell. Bad luck wind been blowin’ at my back. I pray you don’t look at me, I pray I don’t look back. I was born in the soul of misery, never had me a name. They just gave me the number when I was young.”
- Remember that time everyone thought Tool was primed to release a massive double album or something? Well, one Maynard James Keenan responded in a rather expected way. Don’t get your hopes up, people.
- Some fun stuff from Slayer. Following up Repentless, their latest album that some of you may have heard, they are set to release a three-piece comic book series through Dark Horse. Some potentially fun stuff from Slayer.
- For those living under a rock, the RNC was last night. If you ignored it as much as I did, you may have also missed the fact that Prophets of Rage played a rally in Cleveland.
- Marilyn Manson has revealed details about his next album. Say 10 (get it?) will be out on Valentine’s Day 2017. He’s just so clever. He put on a good show at Chicago Open Air, so I’m not complaining.
- Megadeth released a music video for “Post American World” (something we may be quickly approaching). The video is below and this is actually the first song from Dystopia I’ve listened to.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”