“She walks across the country. She holds her head up high in the rain. A mother is screaming for help. And she turns around to stare at a scene from her memory.”
- Danzig things! He’s been busy in the studio lately, wrapping up an Elvis covers record as well as continuing work on his next album.
- And the most entertaining news of the day, The Satanic Temple is offering an after school program. As much as I want to like the idea, it seems kinda… ridiculous. Rational thought comes later in life, people.
- Slipknot, regardless of what you think about their music, are good guys. They will be playing a North Carolina show, while partnering with an LGBTQ advocacy group to combat the HB2 law.
- Dream Theater has announced a North American headlining tour this fall. Guess who isn’t going have a single fuck to do with that… this guy!
- I have heard a ton of mixed feedback about Opeth‘s new song, “Sorceress”. So, you listen and be the judge.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”