“Our world has become tainted with ghosts of distant times, problematic entities and
- Anybody else ready for a non-update from Tool? Me too! Apparently Meshuggah guitarist Mårten Hagström got wind that new music exists and is quite awesome. I’ll believe it when I see it. Heard it. Whatever. I don’t give a shit.
- We already knew that Mastodon was in the studio working on a new album. But it turns out that they are also working with Brendan O’Brien, who was behind Crack The Skye. Could be interesting.
- The Ramones? Why not? Turns out they are getting a street named after them Queens, NY. It will be unveiled later this month.
- Remember Ozzy‘s mistress? Well she’s now made falsehood allegations against Ozzy. This whole thing is very, very silly.
- Here’s Opeth‘s “Harvest” covered on a fuck-ton of cellos because why the fuck not?
“Ein Bier… bitte.”