“Oh take me where, the hockey players, face off down the rink. And the Stanley Cup, is all filled up, for the champs who win the drink. Now the final flick, of a hockey stick, and the one gigantic scream. ‘The puck is in! The home team wins!’, the good ol’ hockey game.”
- I like wrestling sometimes. I like Seth Rollins most of the time. So here’s Seth Rollins moshing at a Parkway Drive show. I think.
- Emmure are still a thing by some miracle. They’ve signed on with Nuclear Blast and have a new song out called “Torch”.
- Rock am Ring and Rock im Park are both things I would like to attend someday. 2017 won’t be that year. But if you’re going, you’ll be able to see System of a Down and Prophets of Rage (among others) lead the way.
- King Diamond is back at work. One of our favorite legends will be dedicating the coming year to new material. A new album from The King is definitely something we all need.
- Avenged Sevenfold has released a new song called “The Stage.” Check it out.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”