New music Friday!
- I guess we can explore the latest from Fear Factory, or whatever remains of the project. This new track is called “Fuel Injected Suicide Machine”, and I’m not gonna lie, that’s a pretty epic title. As for the song itself? No idea, haven’t listened to it yet. Aggression Continuum is out on June 18th through Nuclear Blast.
- Lacuna Coil released a new live track and video for “Apocalypse”, taken from the upcoming album Live From The Apocalypse. That is out on June 25th through Century Media.
- In light of all this Hypocrisy news, I did not expect anything from Pain anytime soon. Yet, here we are, with a cover of Rolling Stones’ “Gimme Shelter”. I’m guessing that’s a standalone single, but you can always scoop up older Pain material here.
- Paradise Lost is also releasing a new live album, At The Mill, which will be out on July 16th through Nuclear Blast. Check out this clip of “Darker Thoughts”, one of my recent favorites, right now.
- Alright, I’m running out of steam. Let’s close with the new video from The Absence for the title-track from the upcoming new album, Coffinized. That’s out on June 25th through M-Theory Audio. This video announcement was in our inbox at least three times, just enough to convince me to close the week with it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”