Squeezing one more in this week, just because I was cleaning out the inbox anyway.
- We’ll start with Anomalie, one of my favorite discoveries of the last couple years. Their new album, Tranceformation, is out on November 5th through AOP Records, and today they shared a new track titled “Cerulean Sun”, which features Sakis Tolis of Rotting Christ. Awesome.
- And then we have Whitechapel, who are following up on the news of their massive upcoming tour with Cannibal Corpse with a new track and video for “Orphan”. That’s another one taken from Kin, which is out on October 29th through Metal Blade Records.
- Sticking with Metal Blade for another couple seconds, if you couldn’t wait to hear God Ends Here, the latest from Aeon, the full album is now available for streaming right here.
- Wiegedood, which is kinda just fun to say (assuming I’m saying it right), dropped a new track today titled “Nuages”. That’s taken from their upcoming new album, There’s Always Blood At The End Of The Road, which will be available on January 14th through Century Media.
- I guess we’re going to double up on Century Media today as well. Omnium Gatherum (also fun to say) released a video for the new track “Fortitude”. Origin is out on November 5th, and the aforementioned video is available below. Enjoy that while I finalize packing for L.A.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”