Last one this week. Probably not… let’s be real.
- Animals As Leaders have (finally) announced a new album. Parrhesia is set for a March 25th release through Sumerian Records, their first since 2016. Pre-orders are up here, and be sure to check out the video for the new track, “The Problem of Other Minds, here.
- We’ll move onto the news I’m most excited about today. Mizmor is releasing a new album on January 14th through Gilead Media titled Wit’s End, which will include exactly two tracks… both of which will be inevitably massive. Pre-order it here.
- I love me some Moon Tooth, so here’s some of that. They released an acoustic version of “Nymphaeaceae”, a track that was originally released back in October. It’s expectedly great in either form.
- And we’re going to close out with a couple items from the Season of Mist camp. First is Cynic, who dropped a new track and drum play-through, titled “In a Multiverse Where Atoms Sing”. That is, of course, taken from Ascension Codes, which is out a week from tomorrow.
- Finally, we have the new live video from Carnation for “Napalm Ascension”. That comes from the physical release of their Galaxy Studio Sessions performance, which can be pre-ordered here. That one is set for a January 7th release.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”