Alright. After about 100 spins, I can still confirm Impera is really freaking good.
- Tombs is releasing a new EP, Ex-Oblivion, which is how we’re going to kick things off. Check out the video for “Ex Oblivion” here. This final single will eventually be released on July 13th, so keep your eyes open for new material still to come.
- Pink Floyd covers tend to grab my interest, so here’s a version of “Dogs” performed by Cokegoat. You can purchase the single here. They’re also releasing the track through video installments, the first of which can be seen here.
- A couple things from Atomic Fire to touch on next. First, Skull Fist unveiled a new single and video, “For the Last Time”, ahead of the release date for Paid In Full. That album drops on April 22nd.
- And from there, German hard rock collective Sinner have signed on with the label. A new album, titled Brotherhood, will be released at some point later this year. So we’ll keep eyes out for that one as well.
- Watain has a new album dropping on April 29th through Nuclear Blast titled The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain, and it only makes sense to close with new material from that. Below is the video for the third and final single from that album, “We Remain”.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”