Apparently April is officially the month of four day work weeks for me. Not gonna fight it.
- Mörk Gryning have announced their first U.S. tour, and that’s how we’re leading things off today. The dates run from April 28th through May 9th, and they’ll be joined by Arsantiqva, The Noctambulant, and Promethean Horde.
- After a notable six year absence, Predatory Light have returned. The second album from the black metal collective, Death And The Twilight Hours, is set for a May 20th release through 20 Buck Spin. Check out “To Plead Like Angels” here.
- Entropia have signed on with Agonia Records, with plans to release their next album, Total, later in the year. The extreme metal band out of Poland has some momentum, so we’ll keep an eye on this one.
- American death metallers Obscene have announced tour dates in support of Morta Skuld, as they prepare the release of their next album. From Dead Horizon… to Dead Horizon will be out through Blood Harvest on May 27th, just to finish that thought.
- We’ll close out Monday with a new video from Swallow The Sun for “This House Has No Name”. That track, of course, is taken from Moonflowers, which dropped late last year through Century Media. Pick that album up here, if you haven’t already, and check out the new clip below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”