This week weirdly flew by. Also, Kamelot sucks.
- NYC’s Tanith announced a new album, Voyage, which will be out on April 21 through Metal Blade. The video for the first single, “Snow Tiger”, can be seen here.
- Epica launched a new video for “Rivers, (Live At The AFAS LIVE)”, which features Apocalyptica. That recorded footage is from a January performance at the Amsterdam venue. They’re on tour together until basically the end of March.
- In all the tour news yesterday, I managed to stupidly miss this one. Yob is hitting the road with Cave In and Pallbearer this coming May and June. Yeah. Can’t miss that one.
- Maul, the death metal crew out of North Dakota, have signed on with 20 Buck Spin. Better yet, they have a mini release coming later this year and a ton of live dates between the start of April and the end of June.
- Emma Ruth Rundle has some live dates coming up as well, and in advance of that she released a new video for “In My Afterlife”, which you can check out below. That track is from Engine of Hell, which is available through Sargent House.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”