Not gonna lie to ya, today was another weird one. Let’s get this over with…
- After The Burial dropped their first music in a few years, so that’s as good of a place to start as any. The new double single, Embrace The Infinity, was released through Sumerian Records. Check out the clip for “Nothing Gold” here, and stream the two tracks here.
- Obituary announced the “Barely-A-Live-Stream”, set to take place on April 22 and 23. They’ll be performing some classics from their discography on the 22nd, and then Dying of Everything in full the following day. This all falls before their headlining tour that kicks off on April 28.
- In other tour news, Necrofier announced some dates in the Western United States, with Midnight and Early Moods. Those dates are in June, and you can see the full schedule here.
- Sci-fi metallers Curse Of Cain shared a visualizer for “Hurt”, a track taken from their self-titled album. That one is set for a May 12 release through Atomic Fire.
- New York City’s Tanith are releasing Voyage on April 21 through Metal Blade, and today they dropped a new video for “Olympus by Dawn”. That, my friends, is how I’m going to close out my productivity for the day. Drink time.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”