I’m getting this posted as fast as possible and then drinking an outside beer. Because it’s nice out. Finally.
- This is a tour that I would like to attend… but I probably can’t. Prosthetic Records labelmates Tómarúm and Volcandra have some North American dates in July and August. Here’s the full schedule.
- I think we have a few Royal Thunder fans around these parts. Their fourth studio album, Rebuilding The Mountain, is set for a June 16 release through Spinefarm, their first in six years. Give the video for the first single, “Fade”, a watch here.
- Portland death metal crew Torture Rack are releasing Primeval Onslaught through 20 Buck Spin on June 9. Grab that early and check out “Decrepit Funeral Home” over at their Bandcamp.
- Two items from the Nuclear Blast camp today. First, Fifth Angel have set June 16 as the release date for their fourth album, When Angels Kill. Pre-order that and listen to the title-track here.
- Overkill released Scorched today through Nuclear Blast, so let’s swing into the weekend with their new video for that title-track. I haven’t quite gotten around to this album yet, but it’s certainly on the list for this weekend.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”