And now that things have settled down, the Ireland countdown is officially on.
- Following the announcement and release of Future’s Shadow Part 1: The Clandestine Gate, Bell Witch broke the news that they would be touring that massive 83-minute piece pretty much throughout the Summer and Fall. The full schedule, including Europe and North America dates, along with ticket links, can be found here.
- Sure, let’s go with a second tour. Kamelot have North American dates in August and September, and they’ll be joined by Battle Beast and Xandria. Presales start tomorrow, with sales to the general public opening Friday. They’ll be touring in support of The Awakening, out through Napalm Records… but be careful if you feel like sharing any opinions about it.
- Out of Prosthetic Records, DeathCollector shared a new single and video, titled “Mental Hedonist”. That’s taken from Death’s Toll, which is out on June 23.
- Chicago stoner doom outfit High Priest released a new single, “Cosmic Key”. That’s the latest from their upcoming debut full-length, Invocation. That one is set for a June 23 release as well, through Magnetic Eye.
- Cloak dropped a bloody new music video for “The Holy Dark”, which you can check out below. That track is taken from their upcoming new album, Black Flame Eternal, which is set for a May 26 release through Season of Mist.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”