The inbox was a little shy today, but let’s see if I can find a few things worth sharing…
- RUÏM unveiled “The Triumph (Of Night & Fire)”, the first track taken from Black Royal Spiritism – I.O Sino Da Igreja. Give that a listen, and lock in your pre-order, here. The debut album from the new project from Blasphemer, former guitarist of Mayhem and founder of Vltimas, is out on May 26 through Peaceville.
- German brutal tech death metal collective Orphalis are releasing their new album, As The Ashes Settle, on July 25 through Transcending Obscurity. They’re currently streaming a few tracks from that collection over on Bandcamp in case you want to get a taste of what’s to come.
- Cloak have added a few U.S. shows to their calendar, including an appearance at Oblivion Access Festival and their first ever show in New Orleans. Here is the updated schedule. As a reminder, their new album, Black Eternal Flame, is out on May 26 through Season of Mist.
- Orange County’s Bleed the Sky dropped a new single a few days back, titled “Soul Collapse”, and you can check out the visualizer for that one here.
- And we’ll wrap up our Monday with a little nu-deathcore, which is a subgenre that I now know exists. Below is the new video from Left to Suffer for “Artificial Anatomy”. Their new album, Feral, is set for a May 12 release. The links you need for that one can be found here.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”