Afternoon, everyone! Gotten your fill of Episode 6 yet? (If not…what are you waiting for?) Either way, welcome to this week’s edition of The Dump, where we amass all of the content we couldn’t physically share on the podcast itself. We’ve got some links, Spotify playlists and images (INCLUDING THE ALLIGATOR WRAPPED IN BACON, BECAUSE z0MG) Again, you’ll want to take a listen to Episode 6 to get the full story on everything you see here, but for now, check out what we’ve got this week:
- iTunes Podcasts — Horns Up Metal Show
- Los Angeles Times — Cynic’s Paul Masvidal, Sean Reinert are out and ready to be loud
- Metal Injection — CANNIBAL CORPSE Confirmed to Play the Gathering of the Juggalos?!?
- Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles — Amon Amarth’s Johan Hegg in Northmen: A Viking Saga – First Trailer Streaming
- MetalSucks — R.I.P. H.R. Giger
- “Only in Australia: Bacon-Wrapped Alligator with a Whole Chicken in its Mouth” (from FoodBeast.com)
- Northmen: A Viking Saga (Official Trailer)
Fear Factory – Digimortal
Iron Maiden – Fear of the Dark
(For all new-release playlists, check out this week’s edition of Just the Tip)
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.