Alright so today was hell as shit. So thank god for metal. And summer. But mostly metal. Speaking of metal… metal things happened today!
- Steve Rosenzweig, guitarist of Visceral Disgorge, has passed away. Sad news. They made an appearance during MDF weekend at an affiliate show.
- Corey Taylor would appreciate a Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne tour. I wouldn’t go… but masks are cool and stuff I think. Maybe I’d go.
- Randy Blythe burned his dick. Zero tagline or witty comment needed. Just read his post.
- Anybody else see the Uproar Fest lineup? Anybody else not give a shit? Cool. Godsmack and Seether are headlining.
- Ozzy Osbourne will be the voice of a cartoon. The show is called Bubble Guppies and it looks ridiculous. Kids these days.
- Best news all day (so far)! Nergal’s autobiography will be published in English. Here’s the trailer if you need a reminder (you do):
There are 5 more trailers. I expect you to watch them all.
Who else is excited Spain is out of the World Cup?
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.