Quickies need no introduction! Says I. Because I’m lazy. And apathetic.
- In today’s episode of ‘Things Tom G. Warrior Doesn’t Like’, we introduce… Eluveitie. This doesn’t seem as provoked as his At the Gates rant. So basically he’s just being a dick.
- So it sounds like both Between the Buried and Me and Symphony X are working on new records. Those bands aren’t similar. Well, aside from the fact that they’re both working on new records.
- It wouldn’t be a Quickie without announcing a tour I’m going to skip. This one features Every Time I Die and The Ghost Inside. Yep. Nope.
- Wanna know what Dave Lombardo is doing these days? I’ll give you a hint… it’s better than Slayer these days. Either way, it’s interesting. I give you… Philm.
- You can check the first four tracks off Blood Mantra here. The new Decapitated record will be released on September 30th. Sweet.
- Finally, I leave you with new Exodus. Because thrash.
I’m clearly not in the best of moods today. Oh well. Still got you idiots your news. You’re welcome. Until tomorrow…
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.