Well here we are again… another Monday. The worst part? I was too hungover from Saturday to enjoy the Vattnet/Pallbearer show on Sunday. It’s cool though, I’ve seen Vattnet plenty of time already. Because New Hampshire.
- Could be some new Anthrax in the future. And this is what it may sounds like. I’m not an Anthrax fan, but I’m sure some people are pretty jacked about this.
- Need another reason to not like Staind? You probably don’t, but Aaron Lewis fucked up the National Anthem last night. Although I can think of a few who might actually respect him more for this. Lolz.
- Decapitated were in a gnarly looking van accident. Thankfully, nobody was seriously injured. Very scary, though.
- You guys remember Cancer Bats? I’ve seen them by accident once or twice. Guess what? They’re still angry about stuff! Yay!
- I couldn’t not end this post without some newly released death n’ roll. Check out this new video from The Crown:
This is certainly something I can get into. But now I also have the urge to listen to Convulse. Sigh.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.