Ya know? It’s kinda weird doing these things on a day off from work. My schedule is all screwed up.
- I can’t believe I’m leading with this… but Babymetal has announced a 2015 world tour. Not a ton of dates lined up as of now, but I’m sure more will be added.
- Randy Blythe is clearly a man of many talents. Among those is photography. This coming May and June, he will have his own photography show in NYC called “Show Me What You’re Made Of”.
- News from Tool! Kind of! Motorhead drummer Mikkey Dee tracked down Adam Jones in the studio that both bands have recently been working in. The good news: at least we know Tool has physically been in a studio.
- Machine Head’s “An Evening With…” tour will be coming to DVD. There are still a string of shows left on the current tour for some filming. Unfortunately, I dropped the ball on this show so the footage may be worth checking out.
- I know we don’t need another reason to love Steel Panther anymore than we do, but here comes another one anyway. You know how you earn my respect? By completely shitting on Kanye.
How could you not like these guys? Even if you don’t give a shit about the music, they are just so god damn entertaining.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.