I was told that this is going to be our 500th post. I could easily take a look at hour history to verify, but I would much rather do nothing and assume those words are true. So, that in mind, go us! Happy fucking Monday, ya assholes!
- Lindemann has offered a taste of his new solo work. For those that need a refresher, Till Lindemann has team up with Peter Tagtgren for a project titled, simply, Lindemann. Those 40 seconds sounded exactly as I would expect them too.
- Why wait another week? Enslaved has made their entire new album, In Times, available for streaming. I encourage you all to get on this shit IMMEDIATELY.
- Septicflesh will be running through North America this spring with Moonspell and Deathstars. Actually, a reasonably solid lineup. I could dabble.
- This was big news this weekend. Dimebag Darrell’s grave was desecrated and the responsible party’s appear to be tied to Nuclear Hellfrost (who nobody gives a fuck about). The ex-lead singer issued a statement taking full responsibility. Internet world, you know what to do.
- On a more positive note, how about a new track from Faith No More? This one is called “Superhero”.
I enjoy it. Sol Invictus will be out May 19th.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”