Hey there, world. How the heck are ya? Just kidding. I don’t really care.
- Solstafir will be coming back to the United States with Ancient VVisdom for a spell this coming April and May. I am very seriously considering taking a day off of work to participate in this.
- Gorgoroth announce plans for a new album for the first time in forever. Instinctus Bestialis will be out June 9th. Because, well, Satan. See what I did there?
- Looks our old pals in Megadeth have been auditioning a new guitarist. I feel like they’re still missing an instrument… hmmm… Well, work on a new album kicks off later this month apparently.
- This is huge! ‘Murica is getting its first ever open air metal festival this summer! Full Terror Assault is coming to Cave-In-Rock, Illinois early September. I’m in!
- I’m not sure if you guys know who Gust is, but here is a fun way to introduce yourselves:
That is some solid crusty hardcore right there. The track is called “Reality Chokes” and will be featured on the upcoming self-titled album.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”