Happy Wednesday, everyone. I just want to let you know that I’m listening to Liturgy’s The Ark Work and I’m hating every second of it. Cheers!
- Let’s start, as usual this time of week, with some album sales. The only notable debut was Sleeping With Sirens, which is really unfortunate. Meanwhile, revenue from streaming services has continued to climb. Duh.
- Some really tragic news out of Death. Bassist Scott Clendenin has passed away at age 48. No initial reports on the exact cause, but we know there have been some health issues in recent years.
- The headliners of Lollapalooza have been announced… and Metallica is one of them. They are literally the only metal band on the bill which tells me they are, in fact, poor. Or close to it.
- Van Halen are back in the picture as they prepare to kick off a 2015 North American tour. This is actually interesting. Depending on ticket prices, I may have to investigate this situation. But I probably won’t.
- Corrosion of Conformity fans, Karl Agell has a new band called King Hitter. They’ve release a video for track called “Feel No Pain”:
It’s not bad. I gotta admit. Their self-titled EP is available now.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”