Another day done. And another day closer to the weekend. At least it’s super nice out. I can’t wait to drink outside… right now.
- Ghost fans out there… you have something to look forward to. Papa Emeritus III is coming soon followed by a darker new album.
- If you ever wanted to dive further into the glamorous lives of metal musicians, take a look at the (shit) jobs the Testament and Exodus frontmen have worked in the past.
- We all like the idea of a new Black Sabbath album. But according to Bill Ward, that isn’t coming without an apology from Ozzy. Whatever.
- Rex Brown is selling off a bunch of classic Pantera and Down memorabilia. Not something I care about, but it’s cool of the bassist to present an offering this impressive to his fans.
- More tech death metal from the bay area. Check out WRVTH’s “Harrowing Winds” below:
Fun stuff. I think.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”