There is nothing happy about this Monday, so I won’t even go there. Cold, rainy, dark… actually, that’s kinda right up my alley. I lied, everything is great!
- So I guess everyone else will care about this. Last night was Mastodon’s night on Game of Thrones. I didn’t watch it, and it will probably be several months until I do.
- Apparently Metallica played “The Unforgiven II” for only the second time ever this past weekend. Maybe none times ever would be a better total. Oh well. I don’t get to pick ’em.
- So Robb Flynn just had gallbladder surgery. In order to carry on performing, he’s relying on… well, adult diapers. Ok, then.
- Because selling albums is super easy these days, Slayer made the decision that it would be a good idea to sell a 7 lb., $180.00 copy of their upcoming Repentless. I don’t get it.
- Oh, look! New Gorgoroth! The new track, “Ad Omnipotens Aeterne”, is a good one.
No videos today. K, bye.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”