We have reached yet another week. I am just now realizing that I totally spaced on yesterday’s weekly review and, strangely, I’m not broken up about it in the slightest.
- Looks like Rockstar Mayhem tried to book Pantera. As I’m sure you can imagine… it didn’t go all that well.
- Apple Music will be available at the end of the month. It’s gonna be about 10 bucks a month like every other fucking streaming service out there. I don’t care.
- This is actually insane. Not one, but two lightning bolts struck Rock Am Ring festival in Germany this past weekend. 33 were hurt, it appears all will be fine long term. Still… crazy.
- Remember that time Shadows Fall were on hiatus? I sure do… but I might be the only one. The largely forgotten metalcore-ish band announced new show dates for later this year. Whatever.
- Oh hey look, a new Lamb of God track. It’s called “512”:
For the most part… it’s quite good.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”