This Tuesday can rightly go fuck itself in all the holes.
- As anticipated, Ghost will be touring this coming September. There are a ton of dates so they’ll probably be in your area eventually. Also, the tour is called “Black to the Future”, which is super clever. Nope.
- Children of Bodom are set to drop their next studio album, I Worship Chaos, October 2nd. Halo of Blood was a nice return to form for them, so I’m a little excited. But only a little.
- For those unaware, Otep Shamaya was attacked on stage this past weekend. How did she handle it? She beat the shit out of the dude with her mic stand.
- So this is weird. I’m sure I’m not the only one that was excited about the Deicide tour featuring Hate Eternal and Entombed A.D. Well, now Entombed A.D. is no longer going to be present… and we have no idea why.
- At this point we all know about the awesome flame-throwing guitar player in Fury Road. This isn’t quite as aggressive, but it is real. Check out this flame-throwing ukulele:
That’s it. I’m leaving.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”