“I don’t want your opinion, I don’t need your ideas. Stay the fuck out of my face, stay away from me. I am my own God, I do as I please.”
- Well, here’s a massive new tour. Children Of Bodom, supported by Abbath, Exmortus, and Oni. I would definitely be at this show… if there was a Boston date. Alas.
- Scary stuff at a recent Megadeth show. During an August 20th kick in Paraguay, Megadeth had to exit the stage early after a barricade was was broken and fans began throwing glass bottles. Can we honestly get our shit together humanity?
- All Behemoth updates make their way onto Nine Circles. At least when I have a say in the matter. According to Orion, the band will be taking their time with the next release. There were whispers about 2017 bringing us some new material. According to the bassist, that may be the case, but there is no targeted time frame.
- Let’s keep the Metallica updates coming as well. According to Lars, the legends will be looking to do some serious touring in the United States come 2017. Might I finally go see them? …I have no idea.
- Vader has a new lyrics video for “Prayer to the God of War”. Go watch it and stuff.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”