Hey peoples! It’s Monday! Too enthusiastic you say? Well… you’re right. I’m actually miserable.
- I think it’s more or less common knowledge that Chris Adler is taking care of the drums on the new Megadeth record. Well, guess what. Megadeth and Lamb of God will be playing five shows together and he’ll be drumming for both of them.
- This isn’t good. The former Enabler bassist has come out and accused the frontman of abuse. As a result, the band has gone on an indefinite hiatus. I don’t see this ending well.
- Ihsahn is slated to drop a new record in 2016. In reading very little into very early rumors, it sounds like it may have more of a classic feel with good choruses…? I don’t know what Ihsahn means anymore.
- You want another reason to hate humanity? At a recent Drowning show (whoever the shit that is) a couple fans took it upon themselves to bludgeon people with trash cans in the pit. Are you serious? Really? People are this fucking ridiculous?
- For today’s clip, at long last we have ourselves the first Metal Allegiance song:
The song is called “Can’t Kill the Devil” and it doesn’t suck.
“Ein bier… bitte.”