Happy Friday, everyone! Let’s get weird.
- Killswitch Engage is back in the studio finishing off a new record. I almost forgot these guys existed! Even though I’m seeing them open a gig in a couple months.
- Slayer have released another new song called “You Against You” for free download. No, I haven’t listened to it. And yes, that may be the case for awhile.
- Following up on all the Lemmy news going around. Motorhead has canceled the upcoming Dallas and Houston shows, but so far, everything else is still on the bill. Perhaps this is a positive sign?
- One thing I enjoy is a good, strong opinion. Especially those director at other people. For example, see Randy Blythe‘s take on Donald Trump. Whether you agree with him or not, he takes a very clear stance. No fluff.
- Finally, how about a new tune from a band I don’t like… Coheed and Cambria! This one is called “Here to Mars”.
That’s it for me, time to go start my weekend.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”