Work in Boston and then a soccer game in Hampton. Wednesdays are kinda brutal.
- Original vocalist of AC/DC, Bon Scott, will be getting a bronze statue put up in his hometown of Kirriemuir. The unveiling is currently set for April.
- Motley Crue‘s Vince Neil will be appearing on Celebrity Apprentice. I don’t know much about how that shows works, but I kinda hope he loses. I take joy in the failure of others.
- Sevendust have announced a headlining tour in the United States with Trivium and Like A Storm. Seems like a weird lineup to me, but what do I know?
- Despite recently announcing a new tour that will inevitably make its way to a town near you, Amon Amarth apparently still don’t have a permanent drummer. Not that something like that will ever stop them.
- Omnium Gatherum has a new song. Check out “Frontiers” below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”