“Who would pray to anything but the mountain, and wish for anything but lightening to split the night? Who would praise anything but the sun above, that brings each dawn and our radiant day?”
- Carnifex has a new album coming out this summer. Turns out it is going to be produced (in part) by Anaal Nathrakh‘s Mick Kenney.
- Ok, album sales, because it’s a slow day. Fleshgod Apocalypse and Obscura are both on there. But they weren’t the best.
- Death Angel are set to release their latest effort, The Evil Divide, on May 27th. I caught these guys live a couple years ago and they kicked ass.
- Lars Ulrich is planning to visit UC Berkeley, where he will, along with other musicians, discuss living the Bay area as a musician. It’s cheap. I’m sure more than zero people will go.
- Members of Aborted have (re)started a new project called Oracles. It includes vocalist Sven De Caluwé, drummer Ken Bedene, and guitarist Mendel Bij de Leij. Here’s a new song called “Scorn”.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Wait, musicians can still afford to live in the Bay Area?