“Hindered by sober restlessness. Submitting to the amber crutch. The theme in my aching prose. Fantasizing the sight of Manhattan; that pour of a bitter red being that escapes a thin frame. The rebirth of mutual love. The slipping on gloves to lay tenderly.”
- Let’s start with a tour. Bring Me The Horizon will be hitting the United States this May. No northeast dates, thank goodness.
- Metallica have been named the 2016 Record Store Day ambassadors. I don’t actually know what this means, but Record Store Day is sometimes a thing I participate in I guess.
- How about another tour? Hellyeah have announced a run of shows in the late spring. Oh, they also dropped a new single called “Human.” So that’s in there too.
- Crematory have parted ways with their bassist. There goes the band… Just kidding, they’ve already announced a replacement. It’s Jason Matthias.
- Slow day. But here’s a new track from Ordinance called “Bloodwine.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”