“The hills meet like wax at the presence of power, behind a facade controlling with fear. No comfort, no home or self importance.”
- Starting with a tour announcement, because that’s easy for me. Soulfly, Suffocation, and Battlecross have announced a US tour that will run from late April through late May.
- In yet another episode of ‘Reasons Kerry King Shouldn’t Talk’, the Slayer guitarist claims that Iron Maiden and Metallica are living on past success. While true, the situation isn’t much different for him. That said, Repentless did well. Even if it isn’t a real word.
- People really liked the latest release from Magrudergrind known as II. Following that up almost immediately, the band announced a headlining tour across the United States. I will be seeing them at MDF. Because duh.
- So Guns N’ Roses are playing Las Vegas and everybody is making a big deal about it. We all know that. Well, it looks like Alice In Chains will be opening for them. And here’s the fun part: I still don’t give a shit.
- Tombs released a music video for “V”. It is trippy as all hell. Basically, it’s amazing.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”