“How far did you think that you could run? You crossed the last meridian. And it’s all coming down now as the clock ticks on. Your life is passing by.”
- Entrails have announced their new lineup — effective immediately. Following their performance at Netherlands Deathfest, Martin “Fjalar” Mikaelsson has taken over on drums and Tommy Carlsson on bass/vocals.
- I’m not sure if anybody got wind of this around the internet today, but a Baroness fan came forward about a sexual abuse incident she experienced at one of their shows. The band has responded appropriately, and has gained my utmost respect.
- I know people that are excited about this. Kvelertak has announced that their next album, Nattesferd, will drop on May 13th. They have also released a new track called “1985”.
- I just find this more hilarious than anything. Last week, Metallica‘s 25 year old Black Album outsold Megadeth‘s new album Dystopia, which dropped a few weeks ago. This isn’t that big of a deal, but it still makes me laugh.
- We finally get new Skeletonwitch with new singer Adam Clemans! It rips! Oh, the song is called “Well Of Despair.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”