“At night walking on the tracks, change my perspective. Idle hands with wounds and cracks, stale, ineffective. But past the veil, the memories of things. Still so in love with you. So dense this strife. Kicked the life. I feel this weight upon my heart.”
- Looks like that Chris Adler experiment with Megadeth has been going well. Dave Mustaine has come out and said that if the Lamb of God man wants the gig… it’s all his.
- We haven’t album sales in a reason (for a good reason, I assure you). But why not take a look now? There weren’t any big new releases to speak of, but you can see how the likes of Inverloch and Wolvserpent stacked up.
- Goatwhore is back in the studio tracking new music! There’s a chance their seventh album could be out some time later this year.
- Anybody else super jacked up about Ihsahn newest album, Arktis., set to drop on April 8th. Until then, you can stream a new track called “Pressure” here.
- And there was also that ridiculous video of Aric Improta backflipping between drum kits. Just… not human.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”