“Forget the past, are you still believing? Tonight’s denial dominates the dreaming.”
- New Tour Tuesday! Oh wait, it’s Wednesday. Sonata Arctica have announced a US headlining tour with support from Leaves’ Eyes and Omnium Gatherum.
- John Byrd, former guitarist of King Conqueror, was found dead yesterday. It appears to be a result of substance abuse. RIP.
- Remember that time we talked about Devin Townsend‘s autobiography like forever ago? Well details have emerged! “Only Half There” will be released in August and will include new music. Awesome.
- Another classic rock/metal band may be on the way out. According to Steven Tyler, Aerosmith may be focusing their efforts on a farewell tour in 2017.
- Here’s Babymetal on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert.” Does anybody else not give a flying fuck about Babymetal? I thought so.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”