“Willingly guided into heresy. Beneath the surface, stark emptiness. And you’d pity my conviction, whereas I thought of myself as a leader.”
- Starting with a tour because it’s my favorite thing to do. Belphegor have announced a North American tour this coming August. Support will be provided by Origin, Shining, and Abigail Williams.
- So Ivan Moody has an apparent addiction problem. It has been recently announced that Five Finger Death Punch are now helping him take steps to overcome those issues.
- Airbourne has been up to things. Their fourth studio album, Breakin’ Outta Hell, will be out this fall on Spinefarm. Ya know, if you’re into them and stuff.
- People still wear Converse All Stars, right? I’m pretty they do. Well, now you can get that same style of shoe with a built in wah peddle. I have no idea why this is a good idea, but I guess it’s entertaining.
- Here’s a Denner / Shermann video for “Son of Satan” because I don’t even know anymore.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”