“I could stare for a thousand years, penetrate your deepest fears, leave you cold with a faceless embrace, then disappear without a trace.”
- More alcohol and metal! Still one of my favorite combinations. Obituary has partnered with Three Floyds to throw a party! Kind of. The band’s beer, called Hopped in Half, will be served at the Brass Mug in Tampa while the band performs.
- Metallica will be releasing a book titled “Back to the Front” that will serve as a story behind the making of Master of Puppets. Could be a fun read. It will be available in September.
- How about another throwback today? Faith No More have released “The Jungle” footage, live from 1986, as part of a lead into their reissue of We Care a Lot. Sorry, it’s a slow day.
- Looks like I have a tour to mention as well. This fall will bring Sevendust, Crobot, Twelve Foot Ninja, and probably someone else across the United States.
- Here’s a Hellyeah video for “I Don’t Care Anymore”. It’s a Phil Collins cover and it includes a Dimebag solo at the end. Do your thing.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”