“Behold all that you now know… evil, evil.”
- Amon Amarth officially has a new drummer. And that would be Jocke Wallgren. He has been playing with Amon Amarth on their most recent tour. So this shouldn’t be that surprising.
- Maryland Deathfest has confirmed the rest of their 2017 lineup. Highlights from the last announcement include Candlemass, Grave, and Oranssi Pazuzu. I’m still not going.
- Steel Panther have announced their new album, Lower The Bar, will be out February 24, 2017. I’m sure some people are super excited about that.
- Eh, why not mention a new tour? That weird stuff known as Kayo Dot will be hitting a few spots in North America this October and November. I hear they are good.
- Finally, here’s Mastodon in a phone sex ad (of sorts) because why the fuck not?
“Ein Bier… bitte.”