I have returned from a long weekend in which I ran way too many miles. Now let’s see how many new singles we can cram into this thing.
- Let’s start with Cynic, who have announced new album details and shared a new single. Ascension Codes will be out on November 26th through Season of Mist, and “Mythical Serpents” can be heard at this location.
- This is from yesterday, but there’s no doubt I still need to include it. Opeth have announced a fall 2021 tour with Mastodon and Zeal & Ardor. Those dates are in November and early December, and take place at some really cool venues. Hopefully this tour plays out as planned, because I absolutely plan on making this happen.
- Vile Creature covered Kittie’s “Paperdoll”, and that sounds like a fun thing to add to the pile today. That’s part of The Flenser’s Send the Pain Below compilation, which you can find a vinyl copy of somewhere in here.
- I’m really excited about The Silver, the new group featuring members of Horrendous and Crypt Sermon. So here’s the new track from that project, titled “Breathe”. Their debut, Ward of Roses, drops on October 15th through Gilead Media.
- Let’s close with the new video from Aeon, because I’m still excited about their new stuff. Check out the clip for “God Ends Here” below, the title-track from their new album set for an October 15th release through Metal Blade Records.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”