All kinds of new shit to share today, and work still fucking sucks for those wondering.
- We’ll start with Behemoth, who have announced the release of In Absentia Dei, the streaming event from last year that was performed in an abandoned church. That will be out on December 17th through Metal Blade, and you an check out the first single, “Evoe”, right now.
- For those that have the ability to get to Northwest Terror Fest, I recommend that you make that happen, for I cannot. The lineup for 2022 features Panopticon, Ludicra, Repulsion… etc, etc. Honestly, it’s absolutely stacked. Tickets can be acquired here, but I expect them to go quickly.
- Exodus dropped the second single (with lyric video) from Persona Non Grata, titled “Clickbait”. Just a casual reminder that the new album drops on November 19th through Nuclear Blast.
- I’m also going to throw in something I completely (and stupidly) missed earlier this week. And that, of course, is the news from Thulcandra. It’s been forever since Ascension Lost, but I’m happy to share that a new album, A Dying Wish, drops on October 29th through Napalm Records. Check out the new track, “Funeral Pyre”, here.
- We’ll close with the latest video from Insomnium, because that will let me cruise into the weekend on a high note. Below you’ll find the clip for “The Wanderer”, the latest track taken from Argent Moon. That EP is officially out today through Century Media.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”