I know, I know. I’m late for these more often than not. Deal with it.
- Dawn of Ouroboros have signed on with Prosthetic Records, and have promptly unveiled a new music video for “Sorrow’s Eclipse”. That track is taken from their debut album, The Art of Morphology, which dropped back in 2020.
- Mörk Gryning, the Swedish black metal project that dates back to 1993, are about to embark on their first U.S. tour. The dates run from April 28th through May 9th, and they’ll be joined by Arsantiqva, The Noctambulant, and Promethean Horde on select dates.
- A new project formed from the minds of Perturbator and Cult of Luna‘s Johannes Persson, titled Final Light. The one-time project are releasing their self-titled album on June 24th through Red Creek. Listen to “In The Void” right now.
- Blackened doom trio Behold! The Monolith are releasing a new album, From The Fathomless Deep, on July 15th through Ripple Music. Check out a new single, “Crown/The Immeasurable Void” right now.
- Closing out our Wednesday, we have new material from Fallujah, which is something I haven’t been able to say in awhile. The video for “Radiant Ascension” is below, a track taken from Empyrean, their new album set for a September 9th release through Nuclear Blast.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”