I can’t wait to watch my favorite hockey team lose again tonight.
- I haven’t heard from Heaven Shall Burn in awhile, so let’s start there. Their new digital single, “Pillars of Serpents”, will be featured on a 7″ split with Trivium. If you happen to be across the pond, you’ll be able to scoop that up during their upcoming tour.
- Horrendous have completed work on their new album, which we should expect later this year from Season of Mist. While we await more details on that, they also have a couple of live dates next month, one in Brooklyn and one at Subterranean Dissonance Fest in Philly. Let’s not forget they’ll also be at Northwest Terror Fest in May. Killer.
- Cattle Decapitation have revealed details surrounding their new album. Terrasite is set for a May 12th release through Metal Blade. We won’t get a new track until next month from the sounds of it, since this announcement wasn’t exactly, um, planned… get the full scoop here. Either way, I’m excited.
- Sliding in some black metal, we have new stuff from Dryad to share. The title-track from their new album, The Abyssal Plain, was released today with an accompanying visualizer. Give that a watch here. That album drops on January 20th through Prosthetic Records.
- Wrapping up, we have a gnarly new, very NSFW, video from Sanguisugabogg for “Face Ripped Off”. Homicidal Ecstasy is out on February 3rd through Century Media, and I know we’re all looking forward to it. More sentiments along those lines in the days ahead. For now… give the new flick a watch below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”