A couple more tough days, thankfully followed by a long weekend and short work week.
- We’ll open with Machine Head. A track obviously taken from Of Kingdom and Crown, today they dropped a new video for “Arrows in Words from the Sky”. Apparently it’s a mobile-friendly aspect ratio, and since I spend a lot of working hours staring at my phone… I don’t hate it!
- Teeth announced a run of Canadian dates in July and August, along with a fresh visualizer for “Drip”. Give that a watch here. That’s a track taken from their new EP, A Biblical Worship Of Violence, the vinyl of which will be available on July 21 through Nuclear Blast.
- Pain and Ensiferum are touring together in October and November… in Europe. Alas. If you happen to be in that area of the world, here’s the full schedule. I’m jealous. Mostly for Pain.
- End Reign, a project featuring current and former members of Pig Destroyer, Exhumed, All Out War, and more, are releasing their debut album on July 14. The Way of All Flesh is Decay will be out through Relapse Records, and you can check out “Desolate Fog” right here.
- Holy crap we have new Horrendous to share. Their fifth studio album, Ontological Mysterium, will be released on August 18 through Season of Mist. Today they shared a visualizer for the title-track from that effort, which you should obviously check out below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”