Friday Quickies, so let’s not waste any time. Because Friday. Here’s what we missed in the world of metal today:
- Losing stuff in translation is always fun. Unless you’re Overkill vocalist Bobby “Blitz” Ellsworth, that is…
- Cool stuff here–Rivers of Nihil and Black Crown Initiate have announced their joint “Reading Rainbow” tour, which is named after (and closes in) their hometown of Reading, PA. Which is also my hometown. Hooray for Reading things!
- Coal Chamber has apparently been teasing some sort of big upcoming announcement on their Twitter page. Sadly, it’s probably not an announcement that they’ll be breaking up and ridding us all of their dreck.
- More Z2 news from Devin Townsend! And that includes more Anneke van Giersbergen. And thus, all is right with the world.
- And finally, watch this 10-year-old shred on the bass. Then, weep:
Jesus. I quit music. Anyway, enjoy the weekend, metalheads!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.