Another day, another set of news stories we missed while doing our actual jobs. Sigh… oh well, let’s not waste any time; here’s today’s set of Quickies–let’s see what we missed in the world of metal:
- In case you needed another reason why Andrew W.K. is awesome, well…here you go.
- Last week’s Billboard charts are out, and kudos to The Haunted, Earth, and Hammerfall for all debuting in the Top 200. They’re joined by something called The Color Morale, which I’m gonna go out on a limb and say I want zero part of.
- Thought you were getting a new Clutch album soon? THINK AGAIN, PUNY HUMAN.
- Got Satan? Vancouver does. Or they did, until an anatomically correct statue of black metal’s lord and savior was removed.
- Today in un-embedable videos we can’t share: a dad video bombs his daughter’s guitar performance to start shredding hilariously.
- And finally, today in yes-embedable videos we can share: the team over at Metal Injection has video of Ghoul’s full set at Saint Vitus from this past Tuesday. Check it out here:
Great stuff. And (actually) finally, I leave you with black burger. Which is an actual thing that exists–in Japan, of course:
Lovely. As always, check back tomorrow for more Horns Up!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.