It is cold, rainy, dark, and miserable. Guess those Christmas carols sound kinda stupid today, don’t they? Good.
- Naturally, as the year winds down, we can start talking about 2015 shows we’ll be showing up for. Suicide Silence, Emmure, Fit For An Autopsy, and Within the Ruins will assuredly NOT be one of them. Sorry, Frankie.
- In way more positive news, Soilwork is hard at work on a new album. Björn is excited about what’s coming, so why shouldn’t we follow suit?
- We don’t talk about Creed unless it’s in jest… and this is kind of along those lines I suppose. Scott Stapp missed a court appointed hearing. As a result, it may he may need to be moved into psychiatric hold. Really though, this is a tremendously sad saga once you’re aware of everything that’s going on.
- A bit of unfortunate news here. Saxon’s drummer, Nigel Glockler, was admitted to the hospital on Monday night. Obviously, the current tour will be postponed a few months. Well wishes their way.
- Leaving things on a high note, watch this girl interview Pustulus Maximus:
I haven’t watched much in the ‘Kids Interview Bands’ series in awhile. Forgot how amusing they can be. Especially when we’re dealing with GWAR.
“Ein Bier… Bitte.”